These lovely handmade, hand-painted markers are designed to last and provide a focal point to your garden as your plants are growing.
Each stake is about 20 inches long, and the placard is a nice readable 4x4-inch square piece of wood. Each marker is completely painted with Navaho white before the image is painted on the placard. Jake hand-pains each image in acrylic paint. Because each marker is hand-painted there may be some minor variation from the image shown. After the image is painted on the placard, each marker is completely varnished.
- The price is $10 each or 3 for $25 plus shipping and tax where applicable.
- AZ orders pay 9.3% sales tax, elsewhere the buyer assumes responsibility for paying their own use tax.
- Estimated Continental US Priority Mail for a 6-pack cost $13
- Estimated Continental US Priority Mail for 12-pack $18
- (3/20/2012) I have 8 Wildflowers, 10 Sunflowers, 10 Tomatoes, 10 Radish, 10 Carrots, 10 Bell Peppers, 5 lettuce, 5 basil, 5 cilantro, 5 corn, 5 onion, 5 squash and 5 watermelon & 4 hot pepper signs left.
You can mix and match designs to suit your needs. Buy a few for yourself and give some away as a special handmade gift to friends and family.
Example: A 6-pack delivered in the continental US will cost $63. In AZ the cost is $4.65 more for sales tax.
Example: A 12 -pack delivered in the continental US will cost $118. In AZ the cost is $9.30 more for sales tax.
Please Contact us with your order. We use Paypal so be prepared to give us the email address associated with your Paypal account.