Posting, comment and pingback policy — short form
Be civil and play nice.
Content by other authors, companies and websites are NOT our opinions, NOR are we endorsing them. There is NOT an implied contract or warranty of any kind between us and these others.
As long as we cannot find overt violations such as plagerism, trademark or copyright infringement, and as long as the content is keeping with the tone & topic of this website, we probably will not censor it. However if a violation of the law comes to our attention, or if we receive complaints we remove or edit your content.
When you post content here you are giving us permission to use it.
Posting, commenting, pingback policy — long form
The artist refers to Jake Beckman. In the policy that follows the company / we is Art & Business Consulting LLC, its members. AKAJake.com and its affiliated websites are the art part of Art and Business Consulting LLC, but the tone art blog is not that of a business blog and the artist’s posts on this website are of personal rather than business nature.
Everyone accessing a blog should be aware that blogs & pings & comments may come from sources outside the company. The company does not control these outside sources. If you follow a link or comment to another blog you will be subject to their policies not ours, and we have no idea what those policies are. Accordingly, the company and its members cannot and do not make any guaranties or warranties, of any kind, concerning these blogs, comments and pingback and we DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please be further advised that we are in no way offering to enter into any form of contract with you. If you wish to follow links to outside sources and participate with them you must contact that source directly. Any terms, conditions, and/or contracts regarding your participation with these outside sources must be negotiated between yourself and the outside source.
The comments, posts, pingbacks and other content posted by other authors, companies and websites DO NOT represent the thoughts of the artist or the company, NOR does allowing this content to be posted represent an endorsment of these other authors, companies and websites by the artist or the company.
Policy regarding all posters, commenters, pingbacks etc.
- Blogs should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the author in the blog is the author’s alone and do not represent the views of the company or the artist. Be clear and write in first person. Make your writing clear that you are speaking for yourself and not on behalf of company.
- Be respectful to the company, the artist, other individuals, customers, partners, and competitors.
- Be aware that your actions captured via images, posts, or comments can reflect on you as well as the company & the artist.
- Do not reference others without their express consent. Respect copyright laws, and reference or cite sources appropriately. Plagiarism applies online as well.
- Company logos and trademarks may not be used without written consent.
- The company reserves the right to edit, censor or remove all or part of any blog post, comment, pingback or other communication without notice. We reserve the right to remove all the posts from a given commenter, even after they have been approved. We reserve the right to refuse to post any communication in the first place.
- The company has a strict NO SPAM policy. All posts which begin with a generic opening such as “Thanks for this information” followed by a link & a sentence like “please buy these Gucci Bags”, “come here for stock tips”, “follow this link to free videos”, or “check out these hot sexy girls” will be deleted immediately.
If you are an employee of the company the follow applies as well.
- Information published on your blog(s) should comply with the company’s confidentiality and disclosure of proprietary data policies. This also applies to comments posted on other blogs, forums, and social networking sites.
- Social media activities should not interfere with work commitments. Refer to IT resource usage policies.
- Your online presence reflects the company. Be aware that your actions captured via images, posts, or comments can reflect that of our company.
- Do not reference or site company clients, partners, or customers without their express consent. In all cases, do not publish any information regarding a client during the engagement.
- If you post on the artist’s blog, all posts must make clear that you are speaking on behalf of yourself and not the company.
When you opt to post, comment, or provide other content you are granting the artist and the company non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use those materials provided as we see fit. Although we respect your author’s copyright, we reserve the right to use the content you supply for our own promotions and for other purposes we deem necessary.