The Questions Below only apply if you buy prints direct from AKAJakePrints. If you purchase an item through FinerWorks.com, see FinerWorks.com policies as these FAQs do not relate to you.
- Do my Giclee Prints need special care? Yes. Care similar to taking care of your photographs is best. See Caring for your Print.
- What happens if I submit a comment? When you submit a comment, someone at ABC LLC reads it. Someone will email you back if you have a question and supply an email address. Submissions become the property of ABC LLC.
- Is the price I see the price I will pay? Not necessarily. As is stated on every page, prices are subject to change without notice. We don't do a huge volume of business for each and every item, so it may be that the cost to ABC LLC has risen between the time we last updated a page, and the time you order it. Rest assured if the price does go up, and you have already paid, we will give you the option of a refund OR paying the higher cost.
- How often do your terms change? The terms discussed are subject to change without notice; your specific agreement with ABC LLC governs your transaction. If there is a change to our terms a notice will be posted on the News Page - however you will still need to come to this page to view the changes to these terms and conditions.
- Is Shipping & Handling refundable? No. S&H is not refundable
- Does ABC LLC accept credit cards from people without a PayPal
- See Using PayPal Shopping Cart: AKAJakePrints.com will only complete transactions with verified buyers with a confirmed address and feedback score in good standing. We will only ship to the confirmed address. If your do not qualify under these terms do not attempt the transaction.
- Does ABC LLC accept checks? ABC LLC does accept checks but under restrictive conditions.
- Can I buy Merchandise based on AKAJake Designs? Yes, AKAJake merchandise is currently sold through AKAJakeGifts.com using Café Press for fulfillment.
- How much is shipping? Who do you ship through? How Long will it take? See Shipping & Handling
- Do you accept returns? Sometimes, see our Return Policy
- Do you charge sales tax? Sometimes, see AZ Sales Tax
- What is a FAR Tag No? The Fine Art Registry Number also called the FAR Tag # and FAR Tag No in this website is a number which identifies a collectible to the Fine Art Registry. The tag is usually physically attached to the collectible itself. For more information see Fine Art Registry Number
- Art these prints framed? No. The 8x10 prints may ship with an 11x14-inch mat but no frame; they can ship with out the mat as well The large fine art media prints do not have a frame or a mat. see More About Framing
- Am I allowed to sell copies of the print I buy? No, see About Copyright.
- Does Jake Grant Licenses? Sometimes, see About Copyright and then complete the form at the bottom of that page with detailed information about you, your company & your prospective project.
- What terms of service govern our transaction? See the Sales Agreement Regarding Payment, Ownership and Copyright/Reproduction and other legal matters.
- Who or what is Art & Business Consulting LLC? Art and Business Consulting LLC is the LLC created by Jake Beckman. Art & Business Consulting LLC has two types of business operations, the accounting practice that is Jake's day job, and the art part, which handles the sales & merchandising of Jake's art. Art & Business Consulting LLC operates: ArtandBusinessConsulting.com, AKAJake.com, AKAJakeArt.com, AKAJakeGifts.com and AKAJakePrints.com. When ever you are dealing with one of these websites you are dealing with Art & Business Consulting LLC (ABC LLC).
- Do you still have a question? Please contact us and we will do our best to try to answer your question.
Art and Business Consulting LLC (ABC LLC)operates several co-branded websites: AKAJake.com, AKAJakeArt.com, AKAJakeGifts.com, AKAJakePrints.com, XmasDementiaCartoons.com & ArtandBusinessConsulting.com. When you submit information & otherwise conduct business through these co-branded websites you are conducting business with Art and Business Consulting LLC.
Effective October 18, 2009 AKAJakePrints.com will no longer use FinerWorks.com for fine art print fulfillment. The following applies to all orders made via FinerWorks.com on or before this date. No orders through FinerWorks.com are authorized after October 18, 2009. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause.
Who am I dealing with when I buy from one of your prints directly from FinerWorks.com? Once you are at FinerWorks.com, they run the show; you are dealing with FinerWorks.com.
AKAJake, Jake Beckman, Art & Business Consulting LLC, AKAJakeGifts, AKAJakePrints and XmasDementiaCartoons have absolutely no control over what happens at FinerWorks.com, excepting our ability to revoke our license with them.
AKAJakePrints.com has given FinerWorks.com a revocable, non-exclusive license to produce certain products for us as a vanity press.
AKAJakePrints has also given FinerWorks.com the revocable right to sell those products for us.
AKAJakePrints royalties are fixed by FinerWorks.com.
FinerWorks.com keeps all fees they might charge for shipping and handling, sale tax etc.
FinerWorks.com has their own terms of service, privacy policies, shipping policies etc. If you have an questions about FinerWorks.com AKAJakePrints recommends that you review their Frequently Asked Questions Page instead of ours.
FinerWorks.com has many different finishes and sizes. If you see something you want that is not currently available, contact us and let us know what it is that you would like. Be sure to provide a means of contacting you and be clear about what image and what FinerWorks.com has that you desire with one of Jake's images.